Careers at Nikwax
Nikwax provides a challenging environment for staff with opportunities spanning manufacturing, design, engineering, sales, marketing, service and support. Our business is growing and we constantly seek motivated individuals to join our successful teams.
Nikwax, a leading international manufacturer of waterproofing products for clothing, footwear and outdoor equipment, requires a Despatch Assistant to join our Logistics & Distribution Team in our busy Warehouse.
This position is in our busy warehouse where the Despatch Assistant will be involved in picking and packing of orders as well as using the warehouse database system.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Ensuring timely despatch of all orders following company procedures
- Ensuring individual requirements are followed during the despatch and collation of orders
- Organising daily transport bookings
- Assisting with booking stock into the warehouse
- Ensuring all despatch documentation is up-to-date
- Communicating any stock required to complete orders
- Ensuring the working environment is kept clean and tidy
- Stock rotation
- Monthly stock checks.
You will be a self motivated, organised team player with meticulous attention to detail. You must be numerate and have the ability to understand and apply rules and regulations.
The successful candidate should have previous experience picking and packing orders in a warehouse environment and also have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. A forklift licence would be beneficial although training can be given.
- An opportunity to work within a company where you can see the effect of your efforts
- Be a part of enthusiastic, professional and dedicated teams
- Potential to grow and develop within this expanding company
- Competitive benefits and rewards
- Work within a friendly and informal environment.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your covering letter (clearly stating your salary expectations) & CV by no later than the 18th September to:
Unit F Durgates Industrial Estate,
East Sussex TN5 6DF
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous applicants need not reapply.
No agencies please.