Careers at Nikwax
Nikwax as an organisation
Nikwax operates within an organic team structure. The teams represent the key areas of the business and are made up of a group of people working towards achieving a set of aims. The aims have numerical targets, achievable through efficient day to day operation and the completion of longer term projects. The organisation divides up into four administrative areas co-ordinated by Commercial Management; each section is in turn divided up into teams. We have a flat rather than a hierarchical structure.
Nikwax provides a challenging environment for staff with opportunities spanning manufacturing, design, engineering, sales, marketing, service and support. Our business is growing and we constantly seek motivated individuals to join our successful teams.
If you would like to work at Nikwax, keep a look out for the latest career opportunities below.
Are you passionate about maintaining websites?
Nikwax is a successful international manufacturing and marketing company, employing around 140 people in East Sussex. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Web Services Team, to assist with the day-to-day management and promotion of our websites.
You will be required to input content into our bespoke CMS, perform internal testing on websites, document all workflow and maintenance processes. The post would suit a dynamic person who benefits from the challenge of working in an energetic work environment, without the stress of a long commute into London.
- Completing website update requests from other departments by deploying web compliant HTML and CSS using standard applications such as Dreamweaver and Photoshop;
- Maintaining a high visual quality of content;
- Organising statistical reports for all of our sites;
- Contributing to development of new sites and improvements to existing sites.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Ability to analyse and solve problems;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Confidence with basic Adobe and Microsoft programs, which help to maximise online presence;
- An aptitude for presenting images on the web to a professional standard;
- Good verbal, written, and visual communication skills;
- An awareness of social media trends, with ideas of using those intelligently in a commercial capacity;
- A team player, with preferably a strong interest in outdoor sports and activities.
This is an excellent career opportunity to join a committed and professional Web Services team. Competitive salary and benefits. No previous applicants need apply.
Requests for further information, and applications with full C.V should be sent no later than 22nd June 2013, to: Recruitment, Nikwax Limited, Durgates Industrial Estate, Wadhurst, East Sussex, TN5 6DF, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org