Careers at Nikwax
Nikwax provides a challenging environment for staff with opportunities spanning manufacturing, design, engineering, sales, marketing, service and support. Our business is growing and we constantly seek motivated individuals to join our successful teams.
Head of Digital Marketing
Nikwax Group requires a Head of Digital Marketing to drive the development and use of digital channels to support communication and sales objectives in UK and international markets.
The Group includes Nikwax, a leading international manufacturer of waterproofing products for clothing, footwear and outdoor equipment; and Páramo, an award winning producer of high performance outdoor clothing.
- be responsible for driving traffic to the websites and ensuring conversion into sales
- manage a team of 3 web/digital specialists
- ensuring that content published through digital channels quickly and effectively communicates the brands' distinctive values and product USPs
- lead the technical development of digital channels including:
- social media
- in order to improve customer experience, customer satisfaction and the value generated for the businesses.
- be energetic and enthusiastic
- have a passion for digital and online media
- have a strong technical background and have led technical teams
- have extensive experience in digital marketing and consumer and business use of digital channels for marketing and communication purposes
- have proven experience of website development and management, including use of e-commerce platforms
- be a strong communicator with good organisational skills.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level, with a marketing qualification such as CIM (or equivalent). Technical skills including HTML, CSS, PHP and Adobe are desirable. Online retail experience would be beneficial although not essential.
The successful applicant must be eligible to work in the UK. The salary for this post will be in the region of £40,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
- An opportunity to work within a company where you can see the effect of your efforts
- Be a part of enthusiastic, professional and dedicated teams
- Potential to grow and develop within this expanding company
- Competitive benefits and rewards
- Work within a friendly and informal environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your Covering Letter (including details of your salary expectations) & CV by no later than 14th August 2016 to:
Unit F Durgates Industrial Estate,
East Sussex TN5 6DF
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous applicants need not reapply.