Tent & Gear Proof
Spray-on waterproofing for tents, rucksacks and accessories
Adds water-repellency and revives breathability
- Adds / renews water repellency of tents & equipment
- Prolongs the life of gear and optimises performance in wet weather
- Easy to apply
- Can be wet used on wet fabrics
- Will not affect cosmetic appearance
- WaterBased - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous
- Does not contain fluorocarbons
- All nylon and synthetic tents, awnings, marquees, rucksacks, panniers and camera bags
- Protect working surface and lay clean wet item flat or erect tent.
- Apply with spray head or for larger volumes use garden spray/paint brush.
- Do not dilute.
- Apply evenly to outside of fabric.
- Wait for 2 minutes. Remove any surplus product with a damp cloth.
- Check carefully to ensure no areas have been missed.
Items should be air dried. After several minutes check for and remove surplus product with a damp cloth.
- 300 ml for 2 person
- 500 ml for 3/4 person • 1 L for family
- 5 L for group use.
- Rucksacks 300 ml
- Panniers 300 ml
- Camera bags 100 ml.
These volumes are approximate and depend on the condition of the fabric being treated. To maintain waterproofing always wash with Nikwax® Tech Wash®. Do not use detergents. Use Nikwax® TX.Direct to waterproof breathable waterproof fabrics and Nikwax® Cotton Proof for cotton, polycotton and canvas.
Always apply this product to new or used tents and equipment to keep items in perfect water-repellent condition. Remember to clean gear first with Nikwax Tech Wash before applying Nikwax Tent & Gear Proof