Spray-on waterproofing for leather clothing / accessories
Adds water repellency, revives breathability and conditions leather
- It rejuvenates the water repellency of tired, worn leather clothing and accessories
- It replaces water repellent finishes and conditions leather
- It overcomes the problems of gear ‘wetting-out’
- It prolongs the life of gear and optimises performance in wet weather
- It’s easy to apply
- Leather clothing and garments incorporating breathable membranes
- Leather equipment and accessories
- Clean the surface first with a damp cloth or rinse under running water to remove surface dirt. Use Nikwax Leather
- Cleaner for stubborn marks.
- Spray Nikwax Leather Restorer 15 cm / 6 inches from the item
- Apply evenly to the outside of the item paying attention to seams and stitching
- Rub in well with a lint free cloth
- Wipe surface with a clean damp cloth.
- For leather footwear use the appropriate Nikwax footwear proofer such as Aqueous Wax.
- 300 ml bottle is enough to restore 1-2 items depending on the condition of the leather being treated and the size of the item.
Always apply this product to used clothing to keep items in perfect water-repellent condition. Remember to clean gear first with Nikwax Leather Cleaner before applying Nikwax Leather Restorer (you don