Nikwax® Wool Wash is a new product created specially for cleaning and maintaining the natural qualities of wool garments.
This new innovation from Nikwax® is a gentle product formulated to clean technical wool base-layers, whilst enhancing wool’s natural wicking properties. Recommended for Merino.
- Wool Wash improves wool fibers’ ability to wick moisture away from the skin
- Enhanced rapid drying and wicking qualities · Wool Wash refreshes and removes odours
- Wool Wash will maintain the softness of your base layer
- Aids the wool garment in keeping you cool in warm weather, warm in cold weather and dry in wet and humid conditions to ensure you get maximum comfort
- Easy to use – can be used in a washing machine
- It improves the natural qualities that make wool such an attractive fiber for technical apparel
- Reduces friction between fibres, thereby extending the life of your gear
- Guaranteed performance for 4 years from manufacture · WaterBased - environmentally friendly, biodegradable, non flammable, non hazardous Does not contain fluorocarbons
- Woollen base layers and socks
- Merino Wool garments
- Place Item(s) in washing machine
- Apply Nikwax wool wash in the machine’s dispenser
- Select a normal wash cycle, start machine and complete cycle or wash according to care label
- Alternatively, just apply Nikwax Wool wash in a simple hand wash
- Drip-dry or tumble dry on a low setting if the care label allows
Note: Do not use on waterproof clothing – Use Nikwax Tech Wash instead
Front Loading Washing Machines
- To clean items use 1 full cap (50ml)
Top Loading Washing Machines
- For top loading machines use 2 full caps (3.5floz/100ml)for low water level, use 3 full caps (5floz/150ml) for medium water level
- For hand wash use half a cap (25ml)
Clean items with Nikwax Wool Wash after garment has been warn next to the skin to soften, refresh and remove odours. Always apply this product to used woolen base layers to keep items in perfect condition.